Inkle weaving pt 2

I had hoped to be finished with my first inkle project, instead I’ve been redesigning and hunting patterns. I didn’t fully understand how the weaving worked when I set my colors in my first project. I had intended to have 9 pattern threads because that’s what the chart called for. I put a border on each side of the 9 pattern threads that match the pattern threads so my pattern ran into the border and didn’t look right. After ripping out a few inches of pattern, I am back at square one trying to figure out how best to do fix it. Which really means designing the pattern to work on seven threads instead of nine. Stay tuned . . .